- Support of optimal growth and long-term survival of neurons.
- Excellent ability to promote cell adhesion and the formation of visible networks.
- Reduced glial cells in culture.
- Can be used for most CNS neurons, especially neurons of embryonic origin from rats and mice.
- Batch-to-batch consistency.
|Neuron Basal Medium||97 mL|
All products should be stored in the dark. Neuron Basal Medium is stable at 2-8oC for up to one year. Other components are stable at -20°C for up to one year. Once prepared, the fully supplemented complete medium can be stored for up to one month in the dark at 2-8oC. Avoid repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing for optimal performance.
Neuron Growth Medium is performance tested on the on the OriCellTM SD Fetal Rat Cortex Neurons (Cat. No. SCCFN-00001).
Standard evaluation includes:
1. Sterility test (bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma)
2. pH test